TechAnkara Entrepreneurship Center Program
TechAnkara Entrepreneurship Center Program was designed with an innovative approach by our agency last year, and it continues to be implemented this year in order to increase youth employment. With this program, it is aimed to ensure that the entrepreneurship center is an attraction and development center for entrepreneur candidates. Our entrepreneurship center has taken its place as an application center that provides guidance to entrepreneurs from the idea stage to commercialization on the way from idea to entrepreneurship.
- Applications to the program will be made in teams and teams will consist of three people.
- Members of teams consisting of university students who are entrepreneurial candidates can submit their term project/graduation project they have been doing during the school term at the time of application.
- Entrepreneur candidates who have just graduated from the university can present their term projects/graduation projects that they have completed as a team.
- Master and doctorate students can submit their term projects or thesis topics to the agency.
During the evaluation process, university term projects, graduation projects, graduate term projects or thesis topics will be evaluated and students will be selected as a team (consisting of 3 people).
Within the scope of the TechAnkara Entrepreneurship Center Program, the expected basic knowledge of entrepreneurs will be developed with workshops and applied trainings, unlike classical trainings. In other words, an entrepreneur will acquire the necessary knowledge through experience.
After the training, it is expected that the entrepreneur candidates and entrepreneurs will create a presentation where they can design and make their business ideas and processes as close to reality, using the knowledge they have acquired throughout the program, and make presentations as a team (consisting of three people). Participants will learn the positive and negative results of their ideas by preparing them in a presentation plan that they can observe.
During the award ceremony, cash awards will be presented to the top 3 teams and free offices will be provided for 12 months at the TechAnkara Entrepreneurship Center.
Applications to the program will be received on the link https://bit.ly/3u2rNUR until 23:59 on 31 December 2022.
Organized for the second time by the Ankara Investment Support Office, this program includes practical training on the following topics.
Training Dates and Topics:
- 14 January 2023 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-17:00: Business Idea Generation and Business Model Building Training
- 21 January 2023 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-17:00: Business Idea Evaluation and Team Building Training
- 28 January 2023 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-17:00: Target Audience and Market Analysis Training
- 04 February 2023 at 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-17:00: Basic Financial Plan Preparation Training
- 11 February 2023 at 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-17:00 Value Proposition Design Training and Presentation Preparation Mentoring
- 18 February 2023 Time 10:00-13:00: Presentation Competition of Teams
- 20 February 2023 at 16:00-17:00: Award Ceremony
Training Place: Ankara Development Agency, Ankara Hall
For your questions and comments: Ankara Development Agency Investment Support Office, email@example.com